BinTrac Feed Weighing System
Low cost / Accurate / Reliable
Improving feed monitoring can have a significant return-on-investment for egg producers, particularly when replacing older systems but also with new bin installations. Efficiency in feed delivery and labor savings combine to save money.
Prism Controls™ understands the need for accurate measurements, reliable performance, and ease of use.
The BinTrac® feed weighing system for egg production offers proven performance:
- Connects easily with controls like the Prism Controls™ Command III system
- Retrofit is a breeze as bins do not need to be empty to install
- Field calibration not required
- No shimming or blocking
- Patent-pending bracket with ‘S’ style tension load cell for each leg
- Requires less than ½-inch lift
Digital summing box for each bin show photo
- Minimize special loadcell cabling and noise
- Low-cost cable wiring runs up to 250-feed
- Proprietary isolation technology protects from electrical surges
Temperature compensated load cell
BinTrac weight Indicator for up to four bins
Optional 3-year warranties available on load cell (including lighting)
Weight indicator (show photo)
- Displays multiple bins – up to four – at timed intervals
- High visibility bar graph level indicator
- Low-voltage electronics
The EZ Mount 1 Series weigh modules utilize the double-ended beam design with an articulating top plate to provide superior accuracy in any loading condition.
The next logical step in expert management is specifically engineered for the intricacies of poultry house management.
Your site’s central management solution, enabling you to manage, automate, and report on your farm’s environment.